Last night, Jamie Moyer notched an infield single in the fourth inning of the Rockies’ 6-1 victory over the Diamondbacks.
The squibber drove in two runs, giving the Moyer the distinction as the oldest player in MLB history to record in an RBI — surpassing Julio Franco.
Moyer also worked into the seventh inning on the mound, scattering six hits and striking out five, to pick up career win No. 269.
Here’s hoping he gets to 300.
- luvinsports reblogged this from 80sbaseballplayeroftheday
- awkwardnessandbaseball reblogged this from 51caughtmyheart
- holycoleslaw reblogged this from 80sbaseballplayeroftheday
- alastchancepowerdrive reblogged this from 51caughtmyheart
- victor2k likes this
- 51caughtmyheart reblogged this from ladyintheoutfield
- garden-state-dudecore reblogged this from jill182
- jill182 reblogged this from 80sbaseballplayeroftheday
- 80sbaseballplayeroftheday posted this