Despite the chopper mustache, beefy sideburns, extra-medium hair, affinity toward pastel clothing and the fact he was born in Brooklyn, Dennis Leonard wasn’t known to be a hipster.
Also, despite being a three-time 20-game winner for the Royals when they were actually relevant, Leonard never made an All-Star team.
Chances are he probably turned that internal rage into a mean slam poetry performance piece. Or wrote a self-produced novella about it.
- trevd0g reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- hamhammer likes this
- travisequalsmusic likes this
- jamesdereksapienza likes this
- americanfootprint likes this
- beecarrr reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- vinautomatic reblogged this from sbnation and added:
- sbnation reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- prettygoodiguess likes this
- victor2k likes this
- marinersworldseries2012 likes this
- mightyflynn likes this
- anunnakisinombre69 likes this
- you-know-what-to-do likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball reblogged this from 80sbaseballplayeroftheday and added:
- 80sbaseballplayeroftheday posted this